HOW DO WE PREPARE OUR DISHES?

  • SELECTION AND CONTROL

    Our experts select the best raw materials on the market and subject our suppliers and their products to stringent quality controls.

  • SAFE PREPARATION

    We have separate production facilities to preserve quality and safety.

    To avoid cross-contamination, we have:

    A vegetable handling room, in which all the elements used are green.A meat handling room, in which all the elements used are red.A fish handling room, in which all the elements used are blue.In the hot kitchen all the elements used are black.In the cold kitchen all the elements used are white.And we have a specific kitchen for food for coeliacs in which all the elements used are yellow, as required by HACCP.

  • DISINFECTION OF CONTAINERS.

    In our decontamination rooms we use chlorinated water to disinfect all the containers in which the raw material arrives. Decontamination is very important to avoid cross-contamination and ensure that the product is safe and retains all its original properties.

  • 100% NATURAL RECIPES.

    Our expert chefs prepare a wide variety of delicious and healthy recipes. The dishes are cooked in a traditional way but with reduced cooking times so that the food retains the maximum level of nutrients, flavour, colour and texture.

    In this way, we obtain a dish that is 100% natural and only use olive oil.

  • PRODUCTS FOR COELIACS.

    We have a separate kitchen where we prepare recipes suitable for coeliacs.

  • VACUUM PACKED.

    Once the dish has been pre-cooked we pack the product in a heat-sealed container with a protective atmosphere: vacuum heat-sealed up to 99% and the remaining 1% CO2 + N.

    In this way we create a safe product from the point of view of health and hygiene, with the very high percentage of 99%. It is a product of the highest quality in terms of taste, colour, texture and nutritional value.

  • KEY HEAT TREATMENT

    We then subject the product to heat treatment, a key process in extending the life of the product and retaining all its properties.The heat treatment consists of 3 phases: pasteurisation, chilling and regeneration.

    We perform the first two immediately after packaging the product in a protective atmosphere.

    The third, regeneration, is carried out by the customer by putting the container in the microwave for 3 minutes before serving.

    For a pre-cooked meal to be classified as V Gama the total preparation time should not exceed 120 minutes, including pasteurisation, chilling and regeneration. At Bost Gourmet we perform this process in less than 120 minutes so that the product retains its full nutritional, organoleptic and hygienic properties.

  • REFRIGERATION OF THE PRODUCT

    We keep the product refrigerated between 0 and 4 °C during the transfer from our kitchen to the facilities of our customers, always maintaining the cold chain. For this, we have especially refrigerated transport.

  • HEAT AND SERVE

    The dish is comfortable, easy and quick to regenerate. You just have to put it in the microwave, pan or oven for a few minutes.

    At any time of day, using just a microwave and without the need for a chef, you can enjoy a high quality dish as if it were freshly made.

  • 1

    SELECTION AND CONTROL

    Our experts select the best raw materials on the market and subject our suppliers and their products to stringent quality controls.

  • 2

    SAFE PREPARATION

    We have separate production facilities to preserve quality and safety.

    To avoid cross-contamination, we have:

    A vegetable handling room, in which all the elements used are green.A meat handling room, in which all the elements used are red.A fish handling room, in which all the elements used are blue.In the hot kitchen all the elements used are black.In the cold kitchen all the elements used are white.And we have a specific kitchen for food for coeliacs in which all the elements used are yellow, as required by HACCP.

  • 3

    DISINFECTION OF CONTAINERS.

    In our decontamination rooms we use chlorinated water to disinfect all the containers in which the raw material arrives. Decontamination is very important to avoid cross-contamination and ensure that the product is safe and retains all its original properties.

  • 4

    100% NATURAL RECIPES.

    Our expert chefs prepare a wide variety of delicious and healthy recipes. The dishes are cooked in a traditional way but with reduced cooking times so that the food retains the maximum level of nutrients, flavour, colour and texture.

    In this way, we obtain a dish that is 100% natural and only use olive oil.

  • 5

    PRODUCTS FOR COELIACS.

    We have a separate kitchen where we prepare recipes suitable for coeliacs.

  • 6

    VACUUM PACKED.

    Once the dish has been pre-cooked we pack the product in a heat-sealed container with a protective atmosphere: vacuum heat-sealed up to 99% and the remaining 1% CO2 + N.

    In this way we create a safe product from the point of view of health and hygiene, with the very high percentage of 99%. It is a product of the highest quality in terms of taste, colour, texture and nutritional value.

  • 7

    KEY HEAT TREATMENT

    We then subject the product to heat treatment, a key process in extending the life of the product and retaining all its properties.The heat treatment consists of 3 phases: pasteurisation, chilling and regeneration.

    We perform the first two immediately after packaging the product in a protective atmosphere.

    The third, regeneration, is carried out by the customer by putting the container in the microwave for 3 minutes before serving.

    For a pre-cooked meal to be classified as V Gama the total preparation time should not exceed 120 minutes, including pasteurisation, chilling and regeneration. At Bost Gourmet we perform this process in less than 120 minutes so that the product retains its full nutritional, organoleptic and hygienic properties.

  • 8

    REFRIGERATION OF THE PRODUCT

    We keep the product refrigerated between 0 and 4 °C during the transfer from our kitchen to the facilities of our customers, always maintaining the cold chain. For this, we have especially refrigerated transport.

  • 9

    HEAT AND SERVE

    The dish is comfortable, easy and quick to regenerate. You just have to put it in the microwave, pan or oven for a few minutes.

    At any time of day, using just a microwave and without the need for a chef, you can enjoy a high quality dish as if it were freshly made.